Dependable, accurate survey data is the foundation for all successful planning, design, and mapping projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
HRG’s surveyors are licensed in multiple states throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and Ohio and many of our staff have more than 20 years of experience.
RESPONSIVE & CUSTOMIZED SERVICE
Our staff uses a wide range of proven and innovative technologies such as conventional, terrestrial methods, GNSS/GPS, remote sensing, photogrammetric control, and mapping. We can apply this technology in a myriad of ways to create a customized solution that meets even the most rigorous project schedule. Our advanced technology is adaptable to any environment and can be used to access dangerous and hard-to-reach sites to ensure the most thorough data collection possible.
Thanks to our extensive experience and the interoperability of our technology, we have streamlined our project delivery process to provide you with the highest quality survey products in the most efficient time and budget.
The highest quality data delivered when you need it, using the tools and techniques best suited to your particular project: that’s the foundation of our professional service to you. It’s a foundation you can build on.
- Boundary & Topographic Surveys
- Terrestrial Laser Scanning
- Record/As-built Surveys
- Geodetic Control Surveys
- Subdivision & Land Development
- Construction Layout Stakeout
- Control Surveys for Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry & LiDAR Acquisition
- Transportation Surveys
- Route/Right-of-Way & Easement Surveys
- Wetland & Drainage Surveys
- GIS Surveys
- Field Data Acquisition for GIS Database Development
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
- Court Exhibit Surveys
- Expert Witness/Testimony
- Stormwater Management, FEMA & Floodplain Management Surveys
- GPS Control Networks
- Utility Surveys & Mapping (Electric, Telephone, CATV, Sewer, Water, Gas)
- Data Acquisition for Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Development