We help you assess and manage risk to avoid environmental roadblocks that cost time and money.
BUYER/SELLER, OWNER/OPERATOR, DEVELOPER/LENDER: UNDERSTAND AND MANAGE YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL RISKS.
New opportunities and existing operations carry varying degrees of risk and liability. HRG’s geologists and environmental scientists have done thousands of due diligence, site characterization investigations and remediations. We uncover and quantify liabilities to help you best structure your prospective deal. We assess and remediate historical or accidental releases to keep your operation compliant and your employees and neighbors protected.
WE’LL KEEP YOU COMPLIANT, SO YOU CAN KEEP WORKING.
Failing to maintain compliance with environmental regulations can result in regulatory agencies bringing your operation to a screeching halt. We understand the complexities of federal and state environmental regulations and keep current with the latest policy changes and programs. We’ll focus on keeping you environmentally compliant, so you can focus on your operation.
CAREFUL NAVIGATION AROUND THE ENVIRONMENT EXPEDITES PROJECT DELIVERY.
Wetlands, streams, and protected natural habitats can make even the most simple infrastructure improvement a challenge. HRG helps you carefully navigate around these environmental complexities to avoid roadblocks, project delays, and costs that drain your budget. When environmental impacts are unavoidable, we expedite the permitting and approval process through innovative mitigation techniques and quality engineering designs.
- Phase I, II, and III Environmental Site Assessments (ESA)
- Asbestos, Lead-Based Paint, Radon
- Real Estate Transaction Support
Investigations & Remediations
- PA Act 2 Remedial Investigation Reports
- Underground Storage Tank Management
- Soil & Groundwater Characterization Studies
- Brownfields Remediation
- Preparedness, Prevention, and Contingency Plans (PPC Plans)
- Spill Prevention Control & Countermeasure Plans (SPCC Plans)
- Waste Characterization Studies
- PA DEP Permit Applications
Natural Resources & Water Supply
- Wetland Surveying, Delineation, Mitigation, & Aquatic Habitat Assessments
- Obstruction & Encroachment Permits
- Section 404/401 Army Corps of Engineers (ACOE) Jurisdictional Determinations
- Categorical Exclusion Evaluations
- In-Stream Macro-Invertebrate Studies
- Watershed Assessment & Protection
- Soil Analysis & Infiltration Testing
- Erosion & Sedimentation Inspection
- Stream Classifications/Habitat Assessments
- Groundwater Availability Studies
- New Water Source Exploration, Drilling, & Performance Testing