Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. – Various Locations throughout PA
Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is a designated civil consultant to Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. As such, we have served as the site engineer for multiple Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club locations throughout Pennsylvania, providing an intimate understanding of the fast-paced demands of the retail industry. Working for an organization as complex as Wal-Mart, one of the largest companies in the world, requires close coordination with the client and rapid, responsive service to meet the challenging deadlines the industry demands.
It also requires the expertise of a firm with full service capabilities to handle every project need in-house. By offering such a wide array of planning and engineering services, HRG allows Wal-Mart to coordinate with just one firm and one project manager they can trust. In this way, we simplify the development process, allowing Wal-Mart staff to focus on their internal operations and not on complicated engineering issues.
The following are just a few of the services we routinely provide to Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.:
- Site evaluation and selection
- Site feasibility analysis
- Property and topographic surveying
- Site design and permitting
- Landscape architecture
- Geotechnical engineering
- Traffic impact studies and signalization design
- Wetland delineation/mitigation design
- Transportation and utility infrastructure design
- Zoning/land use application submission
- Environmental assessments
Client / Owner
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
2001 Southeast 10th Street
Bentonville, AR 72716-0550
- Site engineering for multiple locations throughout Pennsylvania
- Rapid response to challenging deadlines
- Comprehensive engineering services from project conception to construction
Contact an HRG Land Development Professional for more information on this project or related services.