Robert L. Arnold, P.E.
Civil Project Manager
Mr. Arnold is a civil engineering project manager in HRG’s Pittsburgh office. In this role, he oversees the design and construction of various projects involving stormwater management facilities and other municipal infrastructure.
Arnold has almost 40 years of experience in civil engineering spanning Western Pennsylvania and Ohio. He also has extensive expertise in the areas of project funding, regional planning, and multi-municipal coordination due to his prior work as the economic development coordinator for the Northern Allegheny County Chamber of Commerce.
- B.S., Civil Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- Professional Engineer, PA
- Pittsburgh Green Innovators
- Green Infrastructure Network
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Stormwater Management
- Sanitary and Storm Sewer Design
- Combined Sewer Overflow Management
- Green Infrastructure Design and Sustainability
- Civil and Municipal Retainer Engineering
- Economic Development and Financial Planning