Pittsburgh International Business Park – Moon Township, Allegheny County
Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) was retained by Continental/Chaska, LLC. to assist with the site design and permitting for the development of three Flex Office buildings at the Pittsburgh International Business Park in Moon Township, PA.
HRG was responsible for:
- Site Survey
- ALTA survey and associated legal descriptions
- Existing tree survey
- Site Layout and grading
- Stormwater management design and permitting
- BMP design and permitting
- Landscape design
- Utility design and provider coordination
- Sewage Planning Module
- Coordination with Allegheny County Plumbing Department
- Construction survey services
To facilitate the design and permitting process, HRG assisted with the coordination between local and state agencies to obtain the approvals necessary to design the development. Due the proximity of the Pittsburgh International Airport, HRG also completed the required design and permitting needs associated with development inside FAA regulated airspace.
Client / Owner
395 East Waterfront Drive
Homestead, PA 15120
- Site engineering services for three 54,000SF Flex Office buildings in Moon Township, PA.
- Completed permitting necessary for development within FAA regulated air space.
Contact an HRG Land Development Professional for more information on this project or related services.