Matthew D. Warner, PLS
Geomatics Regional Service Group Manager
Mr. Warner began his professional career and experience with Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) and has devoted over a decade to HRG’s client-focused, quality-driven services. Matt currently leads HRG’s Geomatics Service Group as the Eastern Region Manager responsible for oversight of operations, staff supervision and project management. With a strong background in innovative geospatial technology applications, Matt and his team provide multidisciplinary approaches to diverse project challenges.
Matt holds a Bachelors Degree in Land Surveying and an Associates Degree in Land Surveying Technology from Pennsylvania State University and serves on the Surveying Engineering Industrial Advisory Committee to Pennsylvania State University – Wilkes-Barrre Campus. He is active in professional societies in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and New York State as a licensed professional land surveyor as well as in his role within the firm and its memberships at the state and national level.
- B.S., Surveying, The Pennsylvania State University
- A.S., Surveying Technology, The Pennsylvania State University
- A.S., Letters, Arts & Sciences, The Pennsylvania State University
- Affiliated Membership via NYSAPLS membership to National Society of Professional Surveyors
- New York State Association of Professional Land Surveyors
- Pennsylvania Society of Land Surveyors
- Pennsylvania State University Surveying Program: Industrial Advisory Committee, Member
- Professional Land Surveyor, PA
- Professional Land Surveyor, NY