Joshua T. Fox, P.E.
Water & Wastewater Regional Service Group Manager
Mr. Fox is the Harrisburg Water and Wastewater Regional Service Group Manager. He is an associate of the firm and has nearly 10 years of project management experience and 13 years of military leadership experience. In his position, he is responsible for the management and oversight of the firm’s Eastern Region Water and Wastewater Group as well as the completion of studies, designs, and construction contract administration for HRG’s water and wastewater projects. Mr. Fox is a driven community and business leader.
- B.S., Civil Engineering Technology, The Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Registered Professional Engineer in PA
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- Central Pennsylvania Water Quality Association
- Pennsylvania Water Environment Association: Collection System Committee, PENNTEC Subcommittee Chair; Private System I/I Subcommittee Member; Pump Station Workshop Subcommittee Member
- Society of Military Engineers
- Water Environment Federation
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Wastewater Collection and Conveyance Facilities Design
- Wastewater Facilities Planning
- Water Supply and Distribution Systems
- Municipal/Authority Retainer Engineer Services
- Stormwater Facilities
- Contract Administration and Project Representation
Mr. Fox currently serves as a Captain in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard where he is the Commanding Officer for Company A 3/103 AR, an infantry company, located in Lewisburg, PA. Mr. Fox received numerous citations for his service and leadership including the Bronze Star for meritorious service.
- An Introduction to National Incident Management System (NIMS), FEMA
- Construction Documents Technologist, Construction Specifications Institute
- ICS for Single Resources & Initial Action Incident, ICS-200, FEMA
- Introduction Incident Command System, ICS-100, FEMA
- Leadership Harrisburg Area: Community Leadership Series Graduate
- 2014 Forty Under 40 awardee