Jeffrey R. Garrigan, P.E.
State College Office Manager
Mr. Garrigan manages the firm’s operations and business development throughout North Central Pennsylvania. In addition to managing the office, he represents our municipal clients as a project and client manager, specifically in the areas of water and wastewater.
Over the past 25 years, Mr. Garrigan has managed many water and wastewater treatment facility projects from initial planning to operation. This includes feasibility studies, user rate analysis, regulatory permitting, preliminary and final design, bidding and award, and contract administration during the construction phase.
However, his expertise extends beyond water and wastewater treatment systems to water distribution and wastewater collection systems, storm water collection systems, and flood control and protection facilities. It also includes the management of combined sewer overflows and solid waste.
Budgets for these ranged from $100,000 to more than $20 million.
- M.Eng., Environmental Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Environmental Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- Professional Engineer, PA
- Water Environment Federation
- Water Pollution Control Association of America
- American Water Works Association
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Water Treatment Facilities, Pumping Stations, and Distribution Systems
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities, Pumping Stations, and Collection Systems
- Storm Water Collection Systems
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Systems
- Flood Control and Protection Facilities
- Dam and Spillway Rehabilitations
- Solid Waste and Recycling Facilities