David M. Swisher, P.E.
Water and Wastewater Regional Service Group Manager
Mr. Swisher is a senior project manager with Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) and has over 15 years of professional experience. He is responsible for managing environmental engineering projects including: planning, permitting, design, construction administration, financial analyses, and project financing of water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- M.S., Environmental Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., Civil and Environmental Engineering, The Pennsylvania State University
- Registered Professional Engineer in PA
- American Water Works Association
- Construction Specifications Institute
- Pennsylvania Municipal Authority Association
- Pennsylvania Water Environment Association
- Water Environment Federation
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Wastewater Facilities Planning
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment
- Water Resources Planning and Source Development
- Water System Modeling
- Water Treatment
- Water Distribution and Storage
Mr. Swisher has served as a lead engineer and project manager on a variety of water treatment projects including secondary disinfection evaluations, membrane filtration pilot tests, water filtration facility improvements, chlorination systems, and water treatment operations. In addition, he has extensive experience in the areas of water distribution and storage. Specific projects include water main improvements, waterline extensions, interconnections, and storage tank and pumping system designs.
- Construction Document Technologist
- Water System Operator, PA DEP
- Water Treatment Plant Operator, Class B