Bumble Bee Hollow Residential Development – Lower Allen Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania
Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) provided site planning and design services for a Planned Residential Development in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania.
The development includes 36 single-family lots, 188 townhomes, and a new clubhouse as well as dedicated open-space for passive recreation, a swimming pool, and an inter-community pedestrian walking trail.
Our services on this project included:
- Subdivision and land development
- Site design
- Regulatory agency approval coordination
- Roadway design
- Public utility design
- Stormwater management and conveyance system design
Our staff strives to provide feasible design solutions that exceed the expectations of our clients while minimizing impacts to the natural environment. As part of this commitment, HRG designed the site to incorporate several best management practices that improve the quality of stormwater runoff prior to infiltration. We also minimized impacts to environmentally sensitive areas nearby such as wetlands.
Client / Owner
225 North Presidential Avenue
Bala Cynwd, PA 19004
- Planned Residential Development
- 36 single-family lots and 188 townhomes
- Clubhouse, pool, and pedestrian walking trail
- Design and extension of public road system
- Use of best management practices to improve the quality of stormwater runoff
- Protection of wetlands
Contact an HRG Land Development Professional for more information on this project or related services.