Bruce A. Yerger
Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Yerger is Vice President and Chief Financial Officer with Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG). He oversees the financial operations of HRG and utilizes his strong technical and management skills to ensure the future stability and growth of the firm. He is a senior executive with over 30 years of comprehensive experience including both technical and broad managerial responsibilities.
- Studies, Accounting, The Pennsylvania State University
- Certificate of Insurance, Insurance Institute of America
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society (MS) Leadership Class of 2012
- Graduate, Leadership Harrisburg Area, Class of 1994
- Member, Leadership Harrisburg Area Alumni Association
- Graduate, Allied Arts Associate Program, Class of 1995
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Operations, administrative and financial management
- Strategic Planning
- Managing change/organizational transition
- Cash forecasting and financial reporting and analysis
- Policy/procedure development and systems development
Mr. Yerger has amassed diverse experience in the corporate sector. His expertise ranges from project management and employee development to high-level strategic planning and financial management.
He currently oversees the financial operations of HRG. Mr. Yerger utilizes his strong technical and management skills to ensure the future stability and growth of the firm.
His past vast experience includes coordination of corporate operations and management of corporate administrative and maintenance functions and the professional liability program. In addition, he has been responsible for capital expenditures, preparation of corporate budgets, fleet management, lease negotiations and execution, legal counsel coordination, cost and expense control, and coordinating audits external auditors.
Mr. Yerger has shared his expertise through various publications and presentations, including:
Yerger, Bruce A. “Prescription for Success.” Beyond Computing Magazine, April 1996.
Yerger, Bruce A. “Consultants in the Workplace: Are They Worth the Price?” Best Week-P/C Edition, June 12, 1995.
Yerger, Bruce A. “Don’t Let Consultants Run Away With Your Company”, Best’s Review – P.C., October 1995.
Yerger, Bruce A. “Energy Deregulation in Maryland”, Maryland Energy Institute, March 9, 2000.
Yerger, Bruce A. “Energy Deregulation in Maryland”, County Engineers’ Association of Maryland, May 11, 2000.
Yerger, Bruce A. “Energy Deregulation in Pennsylvania”, National Association of Women in Construction, Central Pennsylvania Chapter, January 18, 2000.